WELCOME TO COSMETIC & SENSORY 2012
Touch, sight, smell, sensorial construction, the translation of emotion inside the brain, sensorial design: sensorial experience sums up each of these notions in various ways.
At the crossroads of science, marketing, brand DNA and new and future trends, sensorial experience also sums up the different aspects of the cosmetics sector. Thus, the meeting is dedicated to this industry:
On June 26 and 27 at TOURS, Cosmetic & Sensory will be THE sensorial event for 2012!
Sensorial experience is developed and grows from experiments in various scientific disciplines (biology, biophysics, neurobiology, sensorial chemistry, etc.) and different industrial sectors (cosmetics, textile, automotive, luxury, agribusiness, etc.).
COSMETIC & SENSORY 2012 proposes an all-around look at everything sensorial by adopting a fresh approach and giving center stage to scientists, R&D researchers, marketing experts, innovative smaller companies and large groups.
• Understanding Consumer Physiology
• Analyzing Sensorial Perception
• Designing Products
• Imagining Tomorrow’s Trends
• R&D in cosmetics sector industries
• R&D in all sectors related in some way to cosmetics: textile, agribusiness, luxury, automotive, etc.
• University scientists and researchers• Cosmetics marketing and marketing in other sectors
• Heads of innovative smaller companies and leading industry groups
Cosmetic & Sensory is organized within the framework of the Cosmetic Valley Competitiveness Center on the initiative of Tours(s)plus and in partnership with CCI Touraine and the French Cosmetology Association.